I've completely quit blogging, I know. I do miss it. There are so many things I'd like to open my heart up about and let come pouring out. Things change as the seasons do, though, and it makes it seem like a bad idea to just put it all out there. You never know who might stumble upon the things you write I suppose. I kicked around the idea of starting up a different blog with a different name to just be able to be anonymous and painfully honest.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Posted by Susan at 7:43 AM
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Wow, I haven't visited in forever. I could give reasons but they're really just excuses. I'm busy, honestly, and used to blog at work but just can't fit it in anymore. However, here's an update on what all is going on in my life!
- 3 weeks shy of the 1 year wedding anniversary
- Down 42 pounds since my wedding. I have 27 more to go to hit my goal!
- I have a new job - same company - different job. I'm happy with it but incredibly busy
- I'm pretty sure I'm going back to school at a major university
- Did I ever say Phenom got a new home and I just have Jasper and Daisy now?
- I'm making my first ever trip to California this year
- I'm travelling a lot
- I wish I took pictures but I always get so hung up on looking around that I forget to save the memories
Posted by Susan at 8:08 AM
Friday, May 6, 2011
Why, oh why, do I binge eat? I'm going to look up a book to help me deal with my problem. It is a problem. A big problem. It's like I lose all control.
I want to cry but my insides are numb from food.
Posted by Susan at 6:58 PM
Thursday, April 7, 2011
My weekly post is up - visit it! http://calebbradberry.com/wordpress/?p=96
Posted by Susan at 9:38 AM
Monday, April 4, 2011
Okay, a couple of things under news.
- New low weight achieved today! This is, of course, good news. If I lose weight, though, basically every day is a new low weight so I probably won't mention it every time the scale goes down. Or maybe I will 'cause it makes me feel good. I have about 20 days left to lose 6 pounds to reach my 8 week goal. We'll see if I can make it. I didn't gain weight over the weekend so that's very good news and a big accomplishment.
- I am now doing weekly guest spots over at http://calebbradberry.com/wordpress/. It really will make your life better if you visit it at least every week to see my featured series of posts. I'm not even going to tell you the subject of my series. Let's see if you can identify it without clues.
Posted by Susan at 11:35 AM
Thursday, March 17, 2011
I have 3 of my measurements because that's all I was sure I could remember this morning.
Posted by Susan at 7:55 AM
Thursday, March 10, 2011
I never post! Where did all my time go when I could write brilliant blogs about random things in my mind or bitch about not losing weight? No idea, it's just gone.
Posted by Susan at 8:55 AM
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Whhheww what is it about days I decide I'm going to post and not knowing the day it is. I know today is Wednesday but the last time I posted it was a Thursday. I had a very bad day and was very discouraged. I don't even really remember why things were so rough.
I can let everyone know that even though work SUCKKKKED today, other things are going well. I met my 8 week goal of 16 pounds. I'm working on my next 8 week goal. I set it at 16 also but I know this will get harder as each week, and pound, passes. I've worked hard and hope to continue. The husband is more on board now and that makes things easier. He's been complimenting me on my "shape" and how I'm more "shapely" which I've finally learned is a compliment.
In most cases I'm sleeping better. That's a side effect of the weight loss.
One worry: I have to start traveling for work again soon. I just need to remember to control myself. Just because I'm in a different environment doesn't mean I have to go crazy.
I can do this. I will succeed.
Posted by Susan at 9:41 PM
Thursday, January 27, 2011
I hate this weather. The ice now has me stuck on my mountain.I hate being stuck.
This means I'm going to have to find a means of working out at my house. My husband is home. Tough.
Posted by Susan at 9:17 AM
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
I haven't measured yet because the only time I can think about it is right after I've worked out. I thought I'd post a few things here though because better out than in, as Shrek says.
Posted by Susan at 8:44 AM
Monday, January 24, 2011
...and reading back through some of my older blogs. I'm going to ditch a lot of them. They are a very strange part of my past that I just don't feel like holding on to anymore. I have learned my lessons from them and, finally, firmly want to leave them where they belong - the past.
Posted by Susan at 4:14 PM
Monday, January 3, 2011
Well, I made it through the holidays without gaining any weight which was a pretty impressive feat. It could be because I technically have gained weight but I just fight it off all week long to stay at an even place. Hopefully since I've got passed it all I can focus in. I have a doctor's appointment in March so I'm thinking it will help motivate me to be the best me I can be (though, honestly, it never has before).
Posted by Susan at 10:44 AM