Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I came, I saw, I ate

Sometimes I sit back and wonder why it is that I'm eating what I'm eating. I know what I should be eating. I know what I should not be eating. There are times, though, where I can justify eating my weight in cookies and candies. I can justify eating as much Mexican as possible before I cannot walk.

When I think about it, though, I realize there are reasons behind the eating. More than anything it's stress and boredom. I need to find a new way to destress - a new way to cure my boredom. I already workout every day. I just got a Kindle so I'm taking up reading all the Classic novels I've never read before...mainly because they're free.

Maybe I don't need a diet - maybe I need a therapist.

4 comments:

Churlita said...

There's a program at my work where they work on the emotional factors of food as well as exercise and diet and that made so much sense to me. I'm curious to hear how it works for a couple of women in my office who are joining it.

Susan said...

If only my work place did things like that!

..or didn't contribute to the stress causing the eating.

NoRegrets said...

You can certainly do a hobby. But it has to give you as much joy as eating does... can you think of anything?

NoRegrets said...

ps, everyone can use a little therapy...

 
template by suckmylolly.com